The Best Art, I Guarantee It! (Original)

The Best Art! I Guarantee It!
The Best Art! I Guarantee It!

The Best Art, I Guarantee It! (Original)

1,000,000.00

Original 2017, Mixed Media: ground Cheetos cheese puffs mixed with acrylic varnish & gold lettering on board.

 

* asking price is $1,000,000 (totally worth it, by the way) with 99% of the purchase price to be made as a tax deductible donation to any 501c3 organization(s) that the buyer and the artist mutually agree on. The remaining 1% will be paid directly to the artist. The organization(s) to receive the donation(s) must work on the front lines resisting the Orange Agenda or be directly affected by it. Donations may be stock or cash.

Contact me directly for details.

Add To Cart

Buy Art by donating to the organizations you care about.  Help protect the institutions and values that make our country great.  Fund the rebel alliance!  And get both a tax deduction and The Best Art! I Guarantee It!